Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Subtle Stamping with OPI and Zoya

When I first saw the OPI Holland collection, I knew I was going to go broke over it.  They are all lovely.  I really didn't expect to like Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, but when I saw it in person it had to come home with me!  The color is neutral and work-safe, but unique, and the formula was perfect.  I really like the subtle golden shimmer.


After a couple days, I touched up the tips and figured I'd spice it up slightly with some stamping.  I used a stamper and plate from Wal-Mart by the brand Kiss.  I bought it around Valentine's Day and haven't seen them since, so if you see one and want it, pick it up and don't wait!  To keep the look subtle but coordinated, I went with Zoya Buffy as my stamping polish.  It is thin and on the sheer side, but since that is what I was going for this time, it didn't really matter.


I need to practice more with the stamper, but I'm really liking it so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment