Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NerdLacquer Holy Grail





This is the first NerdLacquer I have used; I just bought this and Carbon Allotrope when her Etsy shop was last open.  Holy Grail is just that, the holy grail of awesome polish.  It's a glitter, a holo, and it glows in the dark!

I used two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White underneath two coats of Holy Grail.  I wanted to be sure that none of my woefully stained nails showed through, but I don't think it was necessary.  Holy Grail is sheer-ish, but Snow Me White was such a nightmare to apply (somehow both sheer and thick) that I would have been happier if I hadn't used it.  Oh well, live and learn. 

These pictures were taken not long before sunset, so the holo doesn't really show.  I cleaned up some to get the excess white off of my skin, but it still needs more clean up.  I will hopefully be able to post cleaner daylight pictures soon.


 Messy, messy, messy.

Last picture is outdoors with flash, it is blurry but slightly shows the holo.

No comments:

Post a Comment